Eau de Parfum: Edition 01 - Church
US $165.00free shipping!
Eau de Parfum: Edition 01 - Church
This is a scent of cypress smoke, snow, and a sexy sense of quiet. Resins of red cedar and labdanum spike a mix of cypress root, frankincense, clove-leaf oil, and helichrysum flower for a perfume that evokes a crackling fire, a cypress grove by the sea, and the centuries-old floorboards of an ancient European chapel.
- Offered in 0.5 fl oz or 1.7 fl oz
Non-Gmo Sugar Cane Alcohol/ Alcool De Canne Sucre Non-GMO, Triethyl Citrate, Boswellia Carterii Gum Extract, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Extract, Cyperus Scariosus Root Oil, Aqua, Cistus Ladaniferus Resin Extract, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Vanillin, Cupressus Sempervirens Stem Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool, Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Isoeugenol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol
A perfume of cypress smoke, snow, sensual quiet.
We’re lighting the fire of a perfume revolution. We’ve crafted a sophisticated and sexy fragrance that’s non-toxic—made with natural essences to entrance, heal, and transform.
Mystical & spiritual
“goop fragrance is composed entirely of natural elements, harnessing the healing and even mystical powers of plants, flowers, and barks. Because of our commitment to clean beauty and transparency, we list every ingredient in our fragrance. We’re proud of our ingredients: They’re not only non-toxic and safe; they also have many healing properties.” – gp
CypressMystical/Emotional: Soothing for the loss of friends, loved ones, or the end of a relationship. Physical: In homeopathy, used for breathing imbalances, asthma, and to heal diseased lungs.
LabdanumMystical/Emotional: Used when the soul has stepped out of its comfort zone, this brings inner peace. Physical: In homeopathy, used to alleviate emotional emergencies such as panic, fear, anxiety, and nightmares.
frankincenseMystical/Emotional: Used for magical spiritual meditations, produces a heightened awareness of the spiritual realm and visualization through inhalation. Physical: In homeopathy, used for fevers, coughs, colds, and to reduce stress and tension.
Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf ExtractMystical/Emotional: Arouses desire, and sharpens
the mind and intuition. Physical: In homeopathy, considered invigorating,
and used as an anti-inflammatory.
Juniperus Virginiana (Red Cedar) OilMystical/Emotional: Rids negative astral influences. Physical: In homeopathy, used as a stimulant to aid the
respiratory system, nervous system, and digestive system.
Styrax Benzoin GumMystical/Emotional: Has magical
influences on physical energy and
the conscious mind. Physical: In homeopathy, used
to tone the heart and improve
Helichrysum Italicum ExtractMystical/Emotional: Detoxifies spiritual ills. Physical: In homeopathy, used to heal
deep wounds, bruised or burned skin, and
minimize scar tissue.
Eugenia CaryophyllusMystical/Emotional: Increases heat
(Clove) Leaf Oil
and energy. Physical: In homeopathy, used as a
stimulant and aphrodisiac.
Vanillin & VanillaMystical/Emotional:
Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit
Generates bioelectrical energy,
and manifests sexual attraction
and relationships. Physical: In homeopathy, used
to create sexual arousal.
Cyperus Scariosus (Cypriol)Mystical/Emotional: Balances
moody vibes. Physical: In homeopathy, regulates
liver chi/prana and digestive issues.
Coffea Arabica (Coffee)Mystical/Emotional: Facilitates
ecstatic states in the conscious mind. Physical: Increases stimuli and helps
the mind make important choices.
Organic SugarcaneInstead of conventional-
fragrance alcohol base, we used
pure organic sugarcane alcohol.
How we define “natural” fragrance
We say that goop fragrance is “composed entirely of natural ingredients” and “made with natural essences.” What do we mean, exactly, by that?
First off, there is no official definition of the term “natural” by the FDA, which governs cosmetics. (source)
When we say that our goop fragrance is composed of natural ingredients, we mean that all of the ingredients were extracted from a plant by steam or heat extraction, cold pressing, or carbon dioxide extraction.
Below is a complete list of the ingredients in our perfume and an explanation for how each ingredient was extracted from the plant.
- Non-GMO Sugar Cane Alcohol
- Triethyl Citrate – Citric acid extracted by molecular distillation from citrus peels and egg whites.
- Boswellia Carterii gum extract – A composition of gums and resins extracted by steam from the olibanum plant.
- Cyperus Scariosus Root Oil – Extracted by steam from the cypriol plant.
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Extract – Extracted by steam from the patchouli plant.
- Juniperus Virginiana Oil – Extracted by carbon dioxide from the red cedar tree.
- Cistus Ladaniferus Resin Extract. Extracted by steam from the labdanum plant.
- Styrax Benzoin Gum. Extracted by steam from the benzoin tree.
- Cupressus Sempervirens Stem Oil – Extracted by steam from the cypress tree.
- Helichrysum Italicum Extract – Extracted by CO2 from the helichrysum plant.
- Vanillin – A blend of vanillas extracted by CO2 from the vanilla beans.
- Eugenia Caryophyllus Leaf Oil – Extracted by steam from the clove plant.
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract – Extracted by steam from the vanilla plant.
- Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract – Extracted by steam from the coffee bean.