Eau De Parfum: Edition 03 - Incense Travel Spray
A perfume of spirit-clearing smoke, mystical resins, forbidden spices, and holy woods.
We’re lighting the fire of a perfume revolution. We’ve crafted a sophisticated and sexy fragrance that’s non-toxic—made with natural essences to entrance, heal, and transform.
Mystical & healing
“Incense is the most spiritual perfume we've done—the green frankincense is both airy and complex. It's a sexy, mystical secret to carry with you every day." —GP
CEDARMystical/Emotional: Rids negative astral influences.
LabdanumMystical/Emotional: Helps release past wounds and trauma, while encouraging creative expression.
FrankincenseMystical/Emotional: Used for magical spiritual meditations, produces a heightened awareness of the spiritual realm and visualization through inhalation.
LimeMystical/Emotional: This healing extract encourages love and protection, and is amazing for depression and anxiety. Physical: This is an antiseptic, antiviral, and disinfectant, making it great for respiratory imbalances.
VETIVERMystical/Emotional: Associated with the planet Venus, this is used for love, to break spells, and to bring luck and calm. Physical: This relieves vomiting, fever, and fatigue. In Ayurveda, it treats the vata and pitta doshas.
CEDARWOODMystical/Emotional: Purifying and sanctifying, this clears the aura as well as thoughts. Physical: This cleanses the blood and increases memory.
CuminMystical/Emotional: Used in love spells, this sharpens the brain, strengthens the chi, and wards off evil spirits. Physical: This works as an aphrodisiac, though in Ayurveda, it’s also used to aid digestion thanks to its cooling and decongestant properties.
BIRCH OILMystical/Emotional: This brings mental clarity, and helps remove “stuck” patterns such as OCD and unwanted thoughts and feelings. Physical: This relieves muscle pain, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, and is also often used as a tonic for skin issues.
LemonMystical/Emotional: Associated with the energy of the moon, this brings purifying, cleansing, and love-enhancing qualities to cleanse spaces both spiritually and physically. Physical: Wonderful for the immune system, this antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-aging, vitamin-C-packed oil treats skin damage, immune problems, and neutralizes toxins in the blood.
GUM ROCK ROSEMystical/Emotional: This brings bravery, courage, and clarity to help with challenges of any sort. Physical: This is used medicinally as an antibiotic for colds and coughs
CLOVE LEAFMystical/Emotional: This drives away negative forces and purifies energy, comforts grieving, improves memory, and regulates chi. Physical: This is used for pain relieving and infection fighting.
PATCHOULIMystical/Emotional: This creates clairvoyance, refines the senses, and awakens the spiritual side—it also dissolves anxiety and depression. Physical: This is an aphrodisiac that works to balance hormones while dissolving anxiety and depression.
CLARYSAGEMystical/Emotional: This boosts self-esteem, joy, confidence, and brings internal emotional peace Physical: This is an antidepressant, and, counterintuitively, a sedative.
ROCKROSEMystical/Emotional: Associated with the sun and the third eye, this spiritual oil is used for meditation, and to quiet the mind; paradoxically, it also stimulates creativity, positivity, and the higher chakras. Physical: This stimulates all the senses.
AGAR WOOD/ALOE WOODMystical/Emotional: This third-eye-opening extract treats negative energy, anxiety, neurosis, and OCD. It brings peace and enlightenment during meditation and promotes love. Physical: This helps digestion, purifies blood, works as an aphrodisiac, strengthens the brain, and stimulates the nervous system.
How we define “natural” fragrance
We say that goop fragrance is “composed entirely of natural ingredients” and “made with natural essences.” What do we mean, exactly, by that?
First off, there is no official definition of the term “natural” by the FDA, which governs cosmetics. (source)
When we say that our goop Fragrance is composed of natural ingredients, we mean that all of the ingredients were extracted from a plant by steam or heat extraction, cold pressing, or carbon dioxide extraction.
Below is a complete list of the ingredients in our perfume and an explanation for how each ingredient was extracted from the plant.
- Juniperus Virginiana Oil - Essential oil extracted by steam distillation from Virginia Juniper
- Juniperus Mexicana Oil - Essential oil extracted by steam distillation from Mexican Juniper
- Piper Nigrum Fruit Oil / Essential oil extracted by steam distillation from Black Pepper Berries
- Olibanum (Frankincense) - Resin extracted by co2 extraction method
- Canarium Commune Gum (Elemi) - Essential oil extracted by steam distillation
- Bulnesia Sarmienti (Guaiac Wood) - Essential oil extracted by steam distillation
- Styrax (Benzoin Gum) - Resin extracted by ethanol extraction method
- Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil (Cardamom) - Essential oil extracted by steam distillation
- Cistus Ladaniferus (Labdanum Flower) - Extracted by ethanol extraction method
- Olibanum (Frankincense) - Resin extracted by ethanol extraction method
- Cistus Ladaniferus Oil (Labdanum Resin) - Essential oil extracted by steam distillation
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil (Cinnamon) - Essential oil extracted by steam distillation
- Triethy Citrate fermentation of corn starch and natural ethanol from agriculture and then purification