A perfume of sun-warmed apricot, fresh hay, and dry earth.
We’re lighting the fire of a perfume revolution. We’ve crafted a sophisticated and sexy fragrance that’s non-toxic—made with natural essences to entrance, move, and transform.
Mystical & healing
“We wanted to evoke the feeling of a hot summer afternoon. Sun-bleached hay and apricots, and a bit of earth – this perfume is unexpected and addictive.” —GP
ApricotMystical/Emotional: Carries feminine spiritual energy and instills romance and passion in a relationship.
Orris RootMystical/Emotional: Conjures feelings of luxury and decadence.
CARDAMOM OILMystical/Emotional: Ignites dormant passions in relationships and encourages intimacy, awakening and enlivening the sensual intimacy. Strengthens resolve and promotes clarity.
SANDALWOOD EXTRACTMystical/Emotional: A spiritual, sacred oil, used around the world during prayer and meditation practices. Encourages letting go of ego, calms a busy mind, promotes a peaceful state.
TEA TREEMystical/Emotional: Promotes healthy boundaries. Encourages stepping into one’s own strength.
DAVANA FLOWER OILMystical/Emotional: Used in Ayurvedic medicine as an aphrodisiac and mood elevator. Provokes divinity, spirituality, peaceful synergy and positive energy.
GERANIUM OILMystical/Emotional: Used to break hexes in concert with other oils.
HIBISCUS SEED OILMystical/Emotional: Aphrodisiac, elevated mood.
OAK MOSS EXTRACTMystical/Emotional: Great for the second chakra, and encourages creative expression.
CEDARWOOD OILMystical/Emotional: Dispels negative astral influences.
PATCHOULI LEAF EXTRACTMystical/Emotional: Encourages clairvoyance, refines the senses, and awakens the spiritual side.
CYPRESS OILMystical/Emotional: Alleviates the loss of friends, loved ones, or the end of a relationship.
How we define “natural” fragrance
We say that goop fragrance is “composed entirely of natural ingredients” and “made with natural essences.” What do we mean, exactly, by that?
First off, there is no official definition of the term “natural” by the FDA, which governs cosmetics. (source)
When we say that our goop fragrance is composed of natural ingredients, we mean that all of the ingredients were extracted from a plant by steam or heat extraction, cold pressing, or carbon dioxide extraction.
Below is a complete list of the ingredients in our perfume and an explanation for how each ingredient was extracted from the plant.
- Non-GMO Sugar Cane Alcohol
- Citrus Aurantifolia Fruit Extract - extract of lime obtained by molecular distillation.
- Triethyl Citrate – Citric acid extracted by molecular distillation from citrus peels and egg whites.
- Juniperus Mexicana Oil - extracted by steam from the Mexican juniper.
- Vetiveria zizanoides root extract - essential oil extracted by steam from vetiver roots.
- Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Extract - molecular distillation of patchouli leaves.
- Citrus Limon Peel Extract - cold pressed, essential oil of lemon peel.
- Cistus ladaniferus resin extract - labdanum absolute obtained through ethanol extraction
- Zingiber Officinale Root Oil - extracted by steam from ginger root.
- Salvia Sclarea Oil - extracted by steam from clary sage leaves.
- Cistus Ladaniferus Oil - labdanum absolute obtained through ethanol extraction
- Bulnesia Sarmientoi Wood Oil - palo santo concrete obtained through solvent extraction.
- Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract - essential oil extracted by steam from shiso leaves.
- Eugenia Caryophyllus Leaf Oil - extracted by steam from clove leaves.
- Cuminum Cyminum Seed Extract - CO2 extraction of cumin seeds.
- Aquilaria Agallocha Wood Oil - extracted by steam from agarwood.
- Evernia Prunastri Extract - oak moss absolute obtained through ethanol extraction.
- Betula Alba Oil - extracted by steam from the birch tree.