The goop Garden
We teamed up with Seattle Seed Co., a family-owned and -operated business, to create this goop-exclusive organic seed collection for growing a culinary and medicinal herb garden. Many of the herbs and flowers in this collection were pulled from recipes in GP’s cookbooks to make creating healthy, delicious meals directly from your home garden as easy as it is cost-effective. It’s the perfect starter for anyone new to gardening. All of these seeds are 100% certified organic, packaged in recycled, wind-powered seed packets printed with soy inks.
Made exclusively for goop.
- Organic seeds, paper, stainless steel cutting shears
- Height: 7", Width: 5", Depth 1"
- Made in USA
- Sage (cooking, salves, infused oils)
- Lavender (cooking, tea, pollinators, cut flowers, infused oils, sugars)
- Italian Sweet Basil (pesto, caprese salad, desserts)
- Thai Basil (soups, stir-fry, curry)
- Chives (one of the French fines herbes)
- Dill (cooking, also attracts pollinators)
- Parsley (one of the French fines herbes)
- Chervil (one of the French fines herbes)